Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Best Buy To Start Pre-Sale of Lower-Core Galaxy S III

Source:  Phandroid.

Best Buy to start pre-sale of Samsung's flagship brand, the Galaxy S III.  If you're interested, you can get your pick of ATT, Sprint, or Verizon.

Here's my beef and it's not with BB or the carriers in the case.  It's Samsung.  While everyone else is getting a quad-core S3, we're given a dual-core.

Now, let's not say this cores don't matter.  In most instances, they don't but that isn't the point.  US consumers are being short-changed and I can't figure out a reason why other than Samsung trying to cut down on cost.  This is why I think HTC has an opening to really push their One devices over Galaxy devices.

The One has a sleeker design that makes the Galaxy S III look dated.  If there is one thing that I don't like about the One, the plasticky feel remains.  Obviously, you can say that about the Galaxy.

I don't like the idea about being short-changed.

No comments:

Buy.com