Thursday, May 14, 2009

Cupcake - Tomorrow or Friday?

Well, word is it's coming we know that. Frankly, given all that we've seen, we feel like we know Cupcake or Android 1.5 pretty well by now. Nice onscreen keyboard for easy access. A few other neat features that truly make it stand out from some other smartphones.

I don't know about that but I'm totally ready for Android 2.0. Nah, seriously, I totally want my cupcake now. I've got a few pot of coffee ready. I've cleared my schedule and ready to dive right into it.

Anyway, I'm not writing just to hold things over until we can share with G1 users (and non-Android users) the cool features about Android 1.5. TmoNews has gotten hold of what they think to be an update schedule from T-Mobile for sending out signals for the time to update.

It could happen as early as tomorrow and, if you're unlucky (like me at times), May 25th.

So head over and take a look at it. I don't know how T-Mobile will decide who gets it and when but it's definitely encouraging to say the least.

No comments:

Buy.com