Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Engadget: iPhone 5 Hands-On, Nothing To See Here


Should I or should I not?  How about you?  Would a dedicated Android guy or gal jump ship?

There is nothing surprising here.  Bigger screen is a plus but I don't see anything here that could entice iPhone 4S users to upgrade.  Definitely the iPhone, iPhone 3, and iPhone 3GS folks should give this a shot.  Maybe some iPhone 4 owners as well.

Personally, I'm on the fence on this one.  I'm waiting for more news to come out before I decide.  that's just my personal opinion.  The iPhone 5 is a great phone by any measure.  Maybe even the best with the Galaxy S III a close second - but only because of the camera and new design.

  

Does the above video convince you or not?  If you're an Android fan, it's not going to in any way, convince you to jump ship.  I reckon the next Nexus is just around the corner and we can see some great things from Google and Motorola as well.

I had hoped that Apple would really ante up the specs and maybe a hidden feature or two in iOS 6 but I reckon Google and friends are breathing a sigh of relief.  From a consumer perspective, that's a shame.  

No comments:

Buy.com