Friday, May 25, 2012

Short Review Of the Galaxy S III - I Mean It's Very Brief

Came across the first review I've seen of Samsung's Galaxy S III from the Droid Guy.  So, this is very brief.  Great battery life.  In fact, it'll last a day on heavy use.  This is the first Android device I've heard of described that way.

I'm very interested in the camera quality but this "review" offered nothing that tells me just how great the S3 is.  It mentioned the ability to take 6 pics per sec but we don't know just how good it'll look.

I reckon we'll see reviews with greater details start to trickle out in the coming week or two.

What features would you be most interested in hearing about?  Me?  Battery life and camera quality.  I was a bit disappointed that we did not see a 10- or 12MP upgrade.

Personally, I thought the S3 was a bit bland as far as form factor goes but other than that, everything else seems right up there, nothing that wowed me.  I had also suggested that could have given HTC an opening to get back into the Android game with greater numbers in sales.  We'll see how this pans out over time.


No comments:

Buy.com