Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Galaxy Player - Anyone Getting One?

I was considering getting one until I saw the price tag.  Wow...$270.  Samsung, what are you doing?

I would love to give one or two of these for some very important people in my life but this is crazy. And this isn't even the best specs that we see in the Galaxy S lineup.

I really wanted the 5" version because the larger screen would be awesome to  have.  Now, I have to see if my lottery numbers come through for me. I never paid much attention to the specs because I thought since they are supposed to be competing with the iPod touch, I figure they'll be similarly priced.

The iPod touch with $299 comes with 32 GB of memory.  Albeit it has a smaller screen but it's Apple that has the momentum in this market.

I may still go for it but I'll have to think long and hard about it.

No comments:

Buy.com