Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Looks Like Google Plus Is Now Accepting Invitations (Updated: It's gone again)

Update: Looks like I spoke too soon. I managed to get about 10 people in before the icon disappeared. I've managed to get most people who requested a Plus invitation in but there a few left still. Again, if you want one and have a bit of patience, let me know and I'll do what I can to put you through.

Looks like Google is allow Plus members to invite people. There is no loop hole required this time.

I don't know how long this will last but if you want one, e-mail me at at paul.public.acct@gmai.com sooner rather than later. Or if you know someone who has Plus, beg for an invitation from your friend.

Exodus from Facebook continues.

2 comments:

hadhok James said...

Hey,

Could you please send me an invit
Thanks
jhadhok@gmail.com

chris5267 said...

Can I please get a invite at chris5267@gmail, I tried to email u but it failed.

Buy.com