Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I Saw The G2X And Will Wait Until June 8th For The HTC Sensation

I got a chance to play with T-Mobile's newest flagship Android device today, the G2X from LG. I have to say that it has a great chance of being my next mobile device.

However, I still can't get over the silver strip down the middle. I know it's not that big of a deal but if this is gonna be the next device that I am going to be carrying around for the next year or so, I am gonna damn well have something that also looks nice.

One of the nice thing about the iPhone is that it is clean.

So I came home empty handed, waitin until I've had more time to think about it. And guess want? I am glad I was not so quick to part with my money.

Tmonews dug up this little bit of information over at Google tonight in an add.




That's right. I appears that the HTC Sensation will be making its way to T-Mobile on June 8th. Having the G1 and spent a lot of time with the EVO, I have to say that I have complete trust in HTC. My experience with LG is vey limited. It's not to say that I might not end up with the G2X anyway.

With this new piece of information, I am compelled to wait until June so that I can make a more direct comparison.

I just have to say that right now, aside from AT&T's takeover, it is great to be a T-Mobile customer. Two flagship devices within two months as well as a new tablet. How awesome is that?!

More at Tmonews.

No comments:

Buy.com